Sunday, December 30, 2012

Greek Nachos and Football

Usually I have big plans for football Sunday. But since my Raven's are awesome and clinched our Division last weekend I can kind of relax and watch the game at home. No screaming at the TV, no worrying about all my superstitions, just good old football!

I was still really in the mood for some football party food. I looked through the Weight Watchers "Annual Recipes for Success 2011" and found a recipe for Greek Nachos. Really super easy. Just Stacy Pita Chips, Hummus, Lettuce, Red Onion, and Reduced Fat Feta cheese. They are also supposed to have olives on them, but I don't like olives so I left them off.


I just made one serving size. So I kept it to the normal serving size of everything (9 chips, 2 tbsp hummus, 1 tbsp cheese). Total of 7pp- kind of a lot, but a nice filling snack (I actually made it my lunch). 

Hope everyone's favorite team is doing well. 

GO RAVENS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment