Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Orleans & Red Dress Run

I know it has been forever since I have written a post. My life has been taken over my not only a busy work schedule,  my niece and sister are in town, and I took a weekend trip to New Orleans!

First, how cute is my niece? We had a wedding a 2 weeks ago to attend (which was beautiful by the way), and she just looked so cute in her green taffeta dress!

After a wonderful weekend with my family 2 weeks ago, last weekend I headed to New Orleans to party it up with my BFF Teddy, his family, his awesome girlfriend Katie, and her family. I had never been to New Orleans and had so much fun. I'll tell you what, Bourbon Street is like something I have never seen before. Make sure you watch out for those hand grenades, they will sneak up on you. 



We also did something call the Red Dress Run. It is actually more like a stumble around Jackson Park and down Bourbon street. I have never in my life seen so many people in red dresses in one place. This year the money benefited breast cancer. 





Needless to say after experiencing this event, we have all decided this will now be a early thing. I actually think it might take a year for me to recover from all those hand grenades this year!

So that is my catch up post! Hopefully more blog posts coming later this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment