Tuesday, March 27, 2012

From Weight Watchers Blog to Here!

I have been doing Weight Watchers for almost a year now and I am a big time believer. You want to know why? "Because it works!" I know that's what Jennifer Hudson says, but she is right! Over that year I have been blogging about my weight loss journey (40lbs down!) and my life in general on the Weight Watchers Online Community. Today I realized some of my friends who aren't in the program might be interested in reading my blog, and anyone else out there too. :) 


First I made sure to have my wonderful friend LeeAnne (see her blog High Heeled Honey) read my blog and tell me if it is even interesting. Of course being the fantastic friend that she is, she said it was adorable just like me. So...now I have to jump into the "real" blogging realm.


About me- My name is Emma and I am regrettably 30 years old (I think I am truly more like 25 but my Mom seems to remember the exact day she gave birth and swears it was in 1981). I'm a natural brunette, a makeup junkie, and learning to be a health and fitness junkie. Like every woman in her mid-20s (yes I know 30), I am in LOVE with Pintrest and am constantly looking for new things to try from there. I am single but have the best friends, guys and girls, in the world. I can't live without Chardonnay. I love the Baltimore Ravens. And...I really hope this something even one person reads.


So welcome! 
If you want to read some of my past blogs go here. You might have to type in the blog ID 1071987. 



<3 xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment