Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Cardio Dance Day!

I never could really bring myself to say 'Happy Hump Day!' I am not sure what's wrong with me but for some reason saying 'hump' sorta grosses me out. So, I needed something to call that middle of the week day that once you get over you are headed straight for the weekend. Surprisingly I now take joy in the fact that Wednesdays are Cardio Dance at the gym. So now, for me, its 'Happy Cardio Dance Day!' I love my Cardio Dance days. I finally found a class at the gym that I actually look forward to going to. The music is always fun and the dances are right up my old cheerleader self alley. :)

After Cardio Dance tonight I am going to attempt my very first Pinterest found recipe. Healthified Asparagus Linguine. I have already put the ingredients into the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com and found out that it is 9 points per serving. Not too shabby! I might however, attempt to not use the butter. I'm not sure what to use in place of the butter, but I have found that butter is a very very bad thing in the weight watchers world. Butter is like points hell. I hear the word butter and I immediately see the points tallying up.

So here is a pic of what the pasta is supposed to look like...


I'll post a picture tomorrow of what it actually looked like after I butcher the recipe attempting to cook. :)

<3 xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment