Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wine, Porch, Puppies, & Candles

I had every intention of making the pasta from yesterday's post last night. But somehow it never got made. I know exactly what happened. The weather was beautiful and a glass of chardonnay was calling my name once I got off work.

I talked to my friend Lauren after work and we decided it would be a leggings, t-shirt, and wine on the porch night. She has the best porch for relaxing and I get to see my favorite puppies in the world, Izzy and Ziggy. :) I mean how can you resist this adorable little guy?

So I threw on some clothes and headed over to her house. I packed up all the food for the pasta and brought it with me, thinking we would make it for dinner. 

Well, a bottle of wine later, there was no pasta making going on. We got so caught up in chatting and playing with the puppies that before we knew it the sun went down and we had to bring the candles out so we could  see!
 

So that is how we finished out the night, with Chardonnay instead of pasta for dinner (my weight watchers tracker is NOT happy with me). I plan on making the pasta on Saturday now. Maybe that's a better idea anyway. Then I will have stress free easy weekend dinner! 

<3 xoxo <3

ps- How cute are the candle holders? Lauren made them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment