Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Best Hair Ties Ever!

I just have to share these awesome hair ties I just received as gift from a close family friend Toby. She and my mom always fight over stuff when then find something small they know I would like while shopping around in Chestertown, MD when my mom goes to visit. This time Toby sent my mom home with these adorable hair ties as a small gift for me.



I have to say they are the best hair ties EVER! First of all, they look so darn cute on your wrist when not in use. They are soft and the perfect elasticity. They even match most of my jewelry. 

Second, they hold your hair really nicely. I have pretty slippery hair when it is straightened and these held my pony tail great. Plus they didn't leave any pony tail creases in my hair like the traditional elastics and looked really cute, although the picture below doesn't look so hot (it was a long day and my hair wasn't in the best shape by the time I took the picture). 


So if you happen to be out and about and see some hair ties like the ones I just got pick them up! I think for three they were about $8. Seems a little pricey but they made a really great gift! 


No comments:

Post a Comment