Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I'm still here! Just busy! Hawaiian Vacation Post!

Whew! Can you say exhausted? What a whirlwind of a January for me. My Hawaiian vacation was amazing. I had such an amazing time with my Mom.

We ate wonderful food and drank wonderful drinks....
Enjoyed the farmers markets and Kona's monthly street fair...


Lounged by the pool and enjoyed the view....

Hiked a beautiful rain forest and Hawaiian volcano botanical gardens...

Went to our favorite snorkel beach and swam with the turtles....



And finally I was able to take the picture I have been worried about taking for 2 years. My side by side, same spot, same outfit progress shot! 

So there it is. 2 years. 44 lbs. I still have a long way to go, but I can't wait to see what 2 more years looks like. Hopefully I'll be back in Hawaii then to take another picture. I love it there and I truly hope we can go back. 

I'll try to do better about blogging! I have some great new recipes I have been trying that I want to share. Just have to find the time to get the posts together!

PS. The Ravens won the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment