Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Jealousy Monster Awakens



Welp. Today the Jealousy Monster is back. Everyone headed out to Taco Bell and I will be eating 3 oz of chicken, 1/3 cup of corn, and 1/4 cup of brown rice at my desk for lunch. It's not my friends and coworkers fault I am cranky and jealous, but I'm surely cranky and jealous.

Don't give me a lecture on treating yourself every once in awhile. I do that! I allow myself to eat a little more than I should of something I like, or a cookie, or piece of chocolate. But my brain knows that Taco Bell is off the menu no matter what (its a slippery slope).

So if you work or live or talk to me regularly watch out today if you come near me with yummy food. The jealousy monster will probably growl at you and give you a nice good scowl.

On a good note, its Cardio Dance Day! Which means I'm off to the gym tonight to bust a move as long as my shin splints allow it!

<3 xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment