Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Want to be a runner? Gotta dress like a runner!

We all know I will use any excuse in the world to buy new clothes and accessories. Beyond that, if I can make them pink or purple I'm definitely headed straight to the checkout counter. So at our Next Step FIT training last week when they brought clothes, shoes, and accessories to show us, they knew exactly who to market to. Everything pink I simply had to have. :)

Off I went on Sunday to the sporting good stores and Target. I got myself a Nike running skirt, SpiBelt in pink polka dot, and pink Under Armour headbands.

So far I have loved using all my new gear to run in. However, the running part seems like it should be so much easier now that I have all the appropriately colored gear (oh and useful too). 

Hopefully they don't have any more of the 'show and tell's' at our FIT training sessions. If they bring more pink stuff, I am going to need it.

<3 xoxo <3


PS: New Weight Watchers blog on PF Chang's bag meals (remember you might need to put in ID 1071987).

No comments:

Post a Comment