Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Single Girl Dinner & A Run

Last night I finally got my run back on after the ankle stress/skin splint debacle. Went OK! Didn't go too far but it felt great to get a workout in. Plus you know what today is...Cardio Dance Wednesday.

After my workout I cooked one of my single girl dinners. AKA a Meal-In-A-Bag with usually a little sprucing up. Last night I made Tastee Choice Asian Shrimp Stir Fry. It is incredibly low in points (3 per serving!), fat, and, carbs. I added a little soy sauce and some Asian spices, but overall it didn't need much "sprucing". I served it with some Trader Joe's Vegan Veggie Fried Rice (4 points, not pictured).


After dinner since my roommate is gone on vacation I decided in his absence to cram in all the chick flicks I can. Last night was "What's Your Number?" with Anna Faris. Super cute! Tonight who know's what is on the movie list, but after Cardio Dance I know there better be something good on the menu....I'll keep you posted.


<3 xoxo <3

To read more about my workout and dinner check out my Weight Watchers blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment