Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites #5- Jamaica

Currently everything I can think of that is my current favorite thing has to do with my recent trip to Jamaica. So this edition is going to be all my favorites from my trip last week. :)

First, the resort was awesome! Beautiful views of the sparkling water and  I don't think I will ever stay in a normal hotel room again. Our villa was amazing (props to Amy for getting us upgraded!). We had our own pool, beautiful sitting room, and wonderful porch I spent many afternoons reading on. Plus, all of our friends were in villas near ours. 


Second favorite thing? Day drinking in the islands. The pool bars were really fun and so were the beaches! I had a great time sipping champagne and sunning all day long. 



One of my other favorite things? Shannon's wedding! Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Mike Strazzire! Shannon looked beautiful and Mike was so handsome. He was even clean shaven as a surprise for his bride! 
The favors were so cute and I can't wait to find the perfect place to hang my ornament. We had a wonderful time at the reception too! I loved the lanterns that they had for us to dance the night away under!







Finally, my very favorite thing? Spending a week with my amazing friends. We had so much fun I truly hope we get to do it again in the coming years. Every day was just so much fun!




I could go on an on about all my favorite things from my trip. But that would just make this post way to long! Hopefully I will make it back to Jamaica again soon! Have a wonderful weekend everyone. 









No comments:

Post a Comment