Friday, July 6, 2012

Big Weekend/Week Ahead!

This is going to be a very busy weekend for me. First, I am off to dinner with my parents tonight. We are going to a place called Champps Americana Bar and Grille. After looking at the menu today there really isn't much I can eat on Weight Watchers. Only problem is, I was the one that picked the place. Guess I'll have to find something! :)

Later tonight my friend Shelly is coming over to hang out and catch up. I am excited to have some girl time. Saturday is going to be full of packing for Jamaica. And Sunday.....is my race!

I picked up my race day packet this morning. I am all official now....

I'm really nervous about running my very first 5K but I know I will have a lot of support from the Next Step FIT Ladies and Coaches. It's going to be very hot on Sunday (code orange & temps in the 90s), so I have started hydrating now. Lots of G2 and water for me! 

After the race I will be getting to bed early because my flight leaves early in the morning on Monday. By 12pm I will be in sunny, warm, tropical Jamaica. Hopefully with a fantastic rum drink in my hand. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend and week! I'll have lots of Jamaica pictures and stories in my next blog. 

<3 xoxo <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment