Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Favorites #7

Happy Friday and Happy Birthday Weekend to me! I'm really looking forward to the weekend ahead spending time with friends and family. Here are my current favorites.

An early birthday present from Carlyn. Trail Heads headband to keep my ears warm during my 5k this weekend. It even has a spot for your ponytail, how convenient is that? And of course she got it for me in pink!


I am loving the new Pom Poms pomegranate cups. They have a spoon and everything. Perfect for a quick snack on the go. Plus they are 0 points!
I finally found a low-fat yogurt blue cheese dressing that I like. One of the things I feel like I can never give up is my love of blue cheese dressing. I am so glad I finally found one that I like and is low in points. 2 points for 2 tbsp. I'll take it! 

Finally, I love this To Do List. I think this is what I will keep in mind for my upcoming year 31. :) 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment