Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favorites #2

It's been a few weeks since I did my very first Friday favorites. As I was driving into work today I thought about all the things that are my favorites right at that moment. So here is my second Friday Favorites!

First up, my new Pandora bead from my co-workers for Admin Professionals Day. He's a cute little giraffe. Still trying to come up with a name with him but he just looks so cute on my bracelet.

A few days ago I went to Ulta and picked up some necessities (really wants, but still). As I was at the checkout with my bag of very important, I absolutely had to have them, beauty supplies I noticed the carousel of travel size and sample size items. There is was! The new Benefit Girl Meets Pearl highlighter, and only $12. I threw that right in my bag, and it is definitely going to end up on my beauty necessity list. 

Another favorite...Football season. And what is the beginning of football season? The NFL Draft! Last night I was in heaven, I know the draft is kind of boring, but to me it signifies the beginning of the new season. It's all purple Ravens football from here on out. 

Finally, tonight Lauren V and I are going to go to Main Street Old Ellicott City (the cutest main street ever right by my house), and watch the Lanterns of Hope Walk. This month Howard County is sponsoring all types of events for cancer awareness. I think it will be fun to watch people walk with their hand made lanterns down the hill onto Main Street for such a good cause. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

<3 xoxo <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment