Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Favorites #4

Happy Friday Favorites! Here's a few of my favorite things this week.

My niece Gabriella and my baby cousin Kyrk. They are the most adorable babies ever. Aren't their onesie's so cute? Ella's says, "I have the best auntie!" and Kyrk's says, "Are these people really my relatives?" (I bought that for him).   





Since I am off to Jamaica (in 10 DAYS!) I am obsessed with everything island themed. I got a few new dresses for the trip and some new accessories. I am in love with my new Calvin Klein wedges and Fossil earrings.



Finally, last night at FIT training we got one of the fitness bracelets for our running. It says FINISH STRONG. I absolutely love it. I finally have a real reason to wear one of these bracelets. Not just because everyone else has one or they are a trend. I sure feel like a runner! :)



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I am off to Red Eye's Dock Bar on the water tonight for drinks and redneck viewing tonight with my friend Debbie. I hope the rest of the weekend is filled with sunshine, pools, and sangria. :)

<3 xoxo <3















No comments:

Post a Comment