Monday, October 15, 2012

2012 Baltimore Marathon Relay !

This weekend was amazing! Joined by my friends Keith, Chelle, and Shelly, I  participated in the 2012 Baltimore Running Festival Marathon Relay.

Not only was it the furthest distance I have ever run (5.8 mi), but it was also the biggest race I have gotten to experience. I am so proud of myself and my teammates. Below are some pictures from the day.

My friend Carlyn and me. She ran the Half Marathon portion of the running festival and really rocked it! Shout out to my friend Sarah as well who ran the Half and did an awesome job! I didn't get to get a picture with her, but she deserves kudos big time!


Me post race with my yummy celebration beer in front of the crab! 

                                     


Post race! Team Cocktails and Coaching! Chelle, Shelly, Keith, & Emma. 
                           



Post Race Brunch at Clyde's of Columbia. I had a delicious and much deserved Turkey Burger, with fries, and a mimosa (or two). :)



I had such a great time and will definitely be participating in some part of the Baltimore Running Festival next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment