Friday, October 19, 2012

The Great Boot Hunt of 2012

Every year as soon as fall comes I get all excited when I see all these cute outfits paired with boots. Skinny jeans, leggings, cute fall sweater dresses. And every year I head right to the mall or DSW to find a pair of boots that fit me. And ever year I fail.

Apparently I have very fat calves. Yes, I know they made wide leg ones. They still don't make it over the portion of my legs right under my knee. Last year I was so frustrated. My mom took me boot shopping for my birthday and we tried on every boot we could find. Not a single pair fit. I did however get an amazing pair of UGGs for my birthday that I absolutely love.


So tonight we are off boot shopping. I told my Mom that I mind as well find out now if I am going to be able to find a pair that fits. That way I don't spend all fall and winter thinking, "oh, I'll go look for a pair of boots" and get frustrated.

Let's keep our fingers crossed I can find some fantastic pair like below that fit. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment