Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Low Point Tuesday Dinner for One

I find it hard that I am usually just cooking for me. Most recipes are for a serving size of four and aren't always easy to cut down to one or even two. Plus, I'm not much of a leftover kinda girl. So usually I'm looking for easy items that can be made for one person. It doesn't always turn into the fanciest or the most delicious dinner, but it works for me.

So here is what my low point dinner looked like last night. I made a Perdue Refrigerated Breaded Chicken Breast  and some asparagus. My friend is a chef and had made this awesome red chile sauce and given me some last week. I have been using it on everything and last night I used it on the asparagus. So here is my dinner.

I put a little Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue sauce on my chicken (less than a tbsp) and had a glass of white wine. Dinner rounded out at 4 points for the chicken, 1 for the bbq, 1 for the asparagus (for the oil in the sauce), and 4 for the wine. Pretty good if you ask me! 

Not sure what I'll have tonight...but I'm thinking its time to be a little more creative. I'll see what I can come up with that's a little fancier to show. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Looks good to me!!!! AK47

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh finally someone commented! Love you AK !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow u like a celeb....so have you been just talking to space or are u legit a celeb. Can i have an autograph.lol..you crack me up

    ReplyDelete