Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Party Wrap Up and Hurricane Sandy!

So we are currently in a hurricane! Work is closed and I am working at home, watching the news, and relaxing in my PJs. I figured it was a good time to write my Halloween Party Wrap Up Blog!

The party was on Saturday and so much fun! I am usually stressed for hours/days before, but this year I was pretty prepared. I didn't actually take too many photos so I just thought I would share a few. I wish I had gotten a picture of a corned beef dip that I made that was a HUGE hit. I guess I'll be making that for every football game/holiday party coming up in the next few months. 

A few of my decorations. I had the whole house decked out. But those are a few of my favorites. :) 





Treats, treats, treats! Check out my Graveyard Brownie Pizza and Creepy Pretzel Fingers! Both big hits! 



And a few pictures of me with my friend Carlyn, Cousin Barb, and friend LeeAnne! 






Next year I'll try to take more pictures for a more detailed post!


1 comment:

  1. sorry I missed this! So FUN!!! xoxo AK
    ALMOST YOUR BDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete