Monday, June 11, 2012

A Baltimore Weekend Hon!

What a great weekend! Saturday I had my friend Shannon's bridal shower and finished the evening off with drinks in the city, then it was Sunday Funday Baltimore style yesterday.

Shannon's shower was great and I had a wonderful time.One of her gifts was a basket filled with wine tagged with different ribbons. Along with the basket came a poem which detailed how and when to drink the wine. I looked up the poem online and found it! You can read it here. http://voices.yahoo.com/unique-bridal-shower-wedding-gift-3800584.html I thought it was a great shower gift. Maybe one day someone will give it to me!

Here are the girls. Shannon is 3rd from the right.

After the shower some of us headed out in Baltimore for some drinks in the city.



It was a really fun night that ended with a story I'm sure we will be telling for years. I'll just say it has to do with a lot of wine, a motorized cooler, and someone taking a mighty big spill. :)

On Sunday I headed over to my cousins for Sunday Funday Bawlmore Style. Steamed crabs, beers, and the pool! It was nice and hot and great day to enjoy the weather and family.

Baby Kyrk is even festive! 
Everyone had a great time playing in the pool and eating crabs. It was the perfect end to the perfect weekend. 



It's just too bad it had to end! I'd much rather be back in the pool drinking a beer then sitting at my desk today! Hope everyone had as much fun as I did this weekend.

<3 xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment