Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Breakfast Transformation

When I was at my heaviest, breakfast was always something loaded with carbs and fat. Everyday at work I would get an everything bagel with 2 cream cheeses and an iced latte. And I wasn't skimping either. Real 100% real cream cheese for the bagel and 100% whole milk in the latte.

Now I look back and can't believe I had no idea I was eating over half of my daily allowances in one meal!  Even when I first started Weight Watchers I had a hard time giving up the bagel. I changed to 1 reduced fat cream cheese and no latte, but I was still not picking the best choice for breakfast.

When I looked down at my breakfast this morning it hit me how much I have changed. I am no longer only picking something low in points, I am also considering the protein and energy needs. Want a peek at my new frequent breakfast?

Yum! 1 banana on a slice of whole cracked wheat bread with 1 tbsp of reduced fat peanut butter. (4 pts) It's a fast and easy meal. I also found some other fast, healthy meals I am going to try. Check them out here at Real Simple

Hope everyone has a wonderful morning! 

<3 xoxo <3


No comments:

Post a Comment