Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Favorites #3

Happy Friday! Here's to another set of Friday Favorites.

First up...my Next Step Females in Training (FIT) Running shirt. I am so excited for this one. :) I got it at training last night for decreasing my 1 mile time trail over 7 weeks by 1min55sec. I'm pretty proud and excited to get to wear it at our graduation race, the Women's Distance Festival on July 8th.

Second, I am so incredibly excited that a Wegman's is opening in my town next week! I can't wait to enjoy the market cafe and all the awesome food that they have. Ours will even have a wine bar area! It opens next Sunday and you better bet I'll be there! 

I am also loving using this cute little guy my Mom bought me a few months ago for work. He is a thumb drive! Isn't he just too cute for words? 

Finally, according to Birchbox, my June box shipped yesterday, so I should have it when I get home today. If you don't know about Birchbox go check it out. I love all the samples that I have gotten so far. In fact, in last months box was the Miracle Skin Transformer. It's tinted golden with some light sparkle and SPF 20. I absolutely love it and ordered the full size. I've been using it every day and really notice how much better my skin looks. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I am celebrating my friend Shannon tomorrow at her Bridal Shower and then enjoying some steamed crabs with my cousins at the pool on Sunday. Hope everyone's weekend is as fun as mine will be!


<3 xoxo <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment