Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Admin's Rock!

Today is Administrative Professional's Day! As an Admin, I love this day. I can't tell you how nice it is to hear a giant "Thank You!" from all the people I support daily. I am so blessed to work with a really great group of people who always thank me daily. But this year, on Admin Day, they went above and beyond to celebrate me.

Yup. That's right. This girl got spoiled. My group got me balloons as well as beautiful flowers. And in that basket the balloons are tied to....


Coach! Pandora! Tervis! OH MY! I was so shocked and excited when I opened the basket (which is also adorable and decorated with flip flops and sparkle flowers) and saw the Coach box. I have been needing a new wristlet and this one is so soft and the perfect size. I think whoever bought it knew exactly what she was doing (Good Job Debbie & Carlyn). Then I felt around and found the high helled tape dispenser. How cute and perfect for my desk! I should be done right? But sure enough one more thing, the Tervis flip flop cup! inside the cup? A new Pandora charm I was talking about last week. A cute silver giraffe. 

On top of the gifts was the nicest card with such thoughtful things written to me. I am truly lucky to work with such great people. They really made my day. So, to all the Admin's out there HAPPY ADMIN DAY! I hope you were spoiled like me! 

<3 xoxo <3

PS: Look closely at the basket. It was such such a cute idea. Perhaps I will have Debbie write a guest blog and show how she made it. Turned out fantastic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment