Friday, April 13, 2012

What's wrong with my pink polo?

Apparently today I am being made fun of around the office for sporting an adorable Ralph Lauren polo shirt and jeans. I've been told I look like I am in high school. Clearly it isn't an issue of it being a polo, because people wear them to work all the time (I'm talking about you Carlyn), but an issue of the light pink color.

Now, full disclosure- this shirt was from back in my college years, but  it is basically new because I gained my freshman 30 (or 40, who knows!) and then could never wear it. But now, I am getting back to a more manageable weight and can wear it again! So I was all excited when I put it on this morning with a pair of jeans and flip flops. Hair up in a ponytail and some light pink makeup.

But apparently, my excitement with all this pink was a little much, and maybe a little young looking. I do have to say that I contemplated putting a white cheer ribbon in my hair and decided against it. I guess that was a good thing!

Happy Friday!

<3 xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment