Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Run Auntie Em Run!

First, I want to introduce my new niece Gabriella Marie and say congratulations to first time parents, Carolyn and Steve! I am so excited to be her Aunt Emma and spoil her with love and everything she deserves. 




Second, there is some major drama going on in my life right now. 

I am going to start training to run a 5K. 

Yes, I know I am being dramatic, but I am working for the sympathy vote here. My friend Lauren has convinced me to join a program called Females in Training (F.I.T.). Each Thursday for 12 weeks we will get together with other women of all skill levels and run. At the end of the 12 weeks, we will run a 5K. The reason for my dramatic approach is that I have to run a time trial mile tomorrow night. I can't tell you the last time I ran a mile. Middle school maybe? In high school when we ran for Cheerleading I always cheated and skipped one of the circles. :) 

So I figured I would let you all know ahead of time that this could be a disaster. Be ready for some blog posts about me passing out in the middle of the run, or tripping and falling on my face, or breaking a leg. I can assure you it will be humorous. 

<3 xoxo <3
Aunt Emma 


No comments:

Post a Comment