Friday, April 20, 2012

I RAN a mile!

I DID IT!
I ran the whole mile. I think my time was somewhere around 11:40. It puts me into the "B" training group. So exciting! I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to run the whole thing.

The Next Step FIT program is so cool! These women are amazing and so motivational. I was smiling for hours after the run. Everyone cheered each other on and it just felt really great. Surrounding myself with strong, determined women really made me feel fantastic.

So now that we know what group I am in the real training begins. I am actually now no longer traumatized and instead I am excited to see what next week brings. I will certainly keep everyone posted.

In other news, I posted a new Weight Watchers blog. Head on over and check it out. Remember, you might need to enter the Blog ID code 1071987.


<3 xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment