Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Basket Cupcakes


I know I am a little late on posting this blog, but I am so proud of these I just had to share even though Easter was 3 days ago. On Friday night Lauren came over to help me make Easter Basket Cupcakes from Betty Crocker. They are supposed to look like cute little baskets. But in true Emma fashion, I couldn't find the sour apple candy to make the handles so I thought that Twizzlers would work. They didn't, so Lauren and I just went on a free-for-all with the cupcakes and decorations. What ended up coming out was WAY better than any Betty Crocker could have imagined. Check out our awesome decorated Easter Cupcakes!

Didn't they turn out adorable? I heard that they tasted great too (of course my Weight Watchers brain knew I couldn't actually EAT any of them). I think i will make these again next year, but now that I know we won't be making the baskets I am sure I can find some really cool candies we can use for decorations. 

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

<3 xoxo <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment